right now on channel 10.
this is WAY to comical. the only thing i have mostly heard is GO DAWGS!
wake up and smell the roses people
right now on channel 10.
this is WAY to comical. the only thing i have mostly heard is GO DAWGS!
wake up and smell the roses people
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dick_Vitale</div><div class="ubbcode-body">right now on channel 10.
this is WAY to comical. the only thing i have mostly heard is GO DAWGS!
wake up and smell the roses people </div></div>
And that is all you'll hear for the first two hours and fifteen minutes of the meeting.
This is the one time I miss having cable.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
this is def. better than any tv show on now.
im seriously going to the town meeting and talking. this is completely stupid.
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
You cannot, I mean cannot defend your school and how great it is when you use SKEW instead of SCHOOL!!
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
The town hall meeting will be a hoot. May go spectate myself. May be a real knock down, drag-out affair.
when is it again?
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LCAS_712</div><div class="ubbcode-body">when is it again?
</div></div>
11/3, I think.
I keep watching snippets of it - it's like a trainwreck
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
def. gonna be interesting
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
Half of Oakes' staff will likely be on hand.
Bookmarks